1. As always Los Tigres del Norte offers the best of their repertoire to please their fans. However, the dance staged on 13 February in the Far West to Doraville made history as it marked the reunion of his brother Raul Hernandez Hernandez. After 14 years of separation from their siblings, co-founder of the northern group joined them for a tour that fans will never forget.
2. The scores of girls, who sang, danced and cried, not to mention the two who fainted with excitement to see Pee Wee for his performance in Latin Fair on April 25 was enough for the organizers to hire again the young singer-Mexico for the Festival at Underground Atlanta Peachtree.
3. Several hundreds of fans to the bone Spanish rocker Enrique Bunbury there were at the meeting with his idol, who offered an intimate recital on May 15 at The Tabernacle.
4. Thousands of people came to Centennial Olympic Park to enjoy the Cinco de Mayo with a concert entertained by Banda Pachuco, Locos por Juana, Allies and Alicastro Sierra, among other artists.
5. Although a small audience, Jowell & Randy, reggaeton duo most explosive in the early part of 2010, offered May 29 at the Velvet Room an evening full of energy with all its successes and its popular album The Moment.
6. Cheyenne led and won thousands of women and men, although many refuse to accept, in the concert he gave on June 6 at the Gwinnett Arena.
7. Whites Recordings, which was more than five consecutive months in the first place in popularity with their hit “Ando good fart ‘, entertained at one of the most emotional dance of the year on 17 July in the Far West, in Doraville.
8. Celso Pina and Lisandro Meza cumbia dancing enlivened the memory of July 24 in the Far West.
9. What crisis? Faced with almost a full house, Joan Sebastian, his son Jose Manuel Figueroa y ‘El Chapo de Sinaloa’ offered a show horse and cowboy with his finest performances Sept. 26 at the Gwinnett Arena.
10. Together for the first time on stage in Atlanta, Liberation, Bryndis, Industria del Amor and The Fugitive-four of the most popular in the 1990s – hundreds of delighted fans who packed on 26 November and the Atlanta Peach
They chanted from start to finish unforgettable success.
The saddest thing
Despite a good attendance, great weather and a cast led by Belinda, Pee Wee, Aleks Syntek y Luz Rios, the violence of a group of Latino gang darkened Peachtree Latino Festival on August 29, served a decade of entertaining the Georgia Latino viewers. Days later, the administrators of Underground Atlanta was canceled the contract to Hispanic Marketing Group, organizers of the event, announced that they are looking for a better place to return with renewed vigor in 2011.Number of View :1170
Filed under: Events